It's another episode of the DFA podcast! Hosts Bryan Grosnick (Baseball Prospectus) and R.J. Anderson (CBS Sports), plus producer Shawn Brody (Beyond the Box Score, BP Mets), are talking about all the transactions and roster moves that make MLB go. From trades and signings to callups and disabled list stints, DFA is here to provide analysis and commentary on all things baseball.
On the 21st episode of DFA, we come down from our deadline high to get R.J.'s thoughts on the week that was in moves. Did the Rays make a critical mistake in dealing the suddenly-dangerous Tim Beckham to their division rivals? Did the Astros risk too much by acquiring Francisco Liriano? And was the Yu Darvish deal a good one? (Hindsight! It's FAN-tastic!) After that, Bryan and R.J. break down the Mariners' interesting (Yonder Alonso) and not-so-interesting (Ryan Garton) additions, before going around the league to talk about Edinson Volquez, Sean Rodriguez, Jordan Montgomery, Amed Rosario, and much, much more.
We're on iTunes! Please rate and review us, so others can find and listen to the show, and special thanks to anyone who might've dropped a review off recently. We're also on Stitcher, and if you know of another platform you'd like to find us on, let us know! Thank you for listening!
- Transaction Analysis – Yonder 2.0 for Boog 2.0 (by Bryan Grosnick and Aaron Gleeman)
- Transaction Analysis – Two Years in Four Acts (by Wilson Karaman, Bryan Grosnick, Jeffrey Paternostro, and Greg Goldstein)
- Transaction Analysis – Liriano Learning on the Fly (by Matthew Trueblood, Wilson Karaman, and Gideon Turk)
- Transaction Analysis – Beckham Bounced to Baltimore (by Collin Whitchurch, Jarrett Seidler, and Greg Goldstein)
- Transaction Analysis – Reliever Roundup (by Bryan Grosnick and the BP Staff)
- Transaction Analysis – The Sims: Lucas (by John Eshleman and Martin Alonso)
Download Here (58 MB; 1:02:10)
iTunes Feed (Please rate and review us!)
Email Us email@example.com