Customer Service Frequently Asked Questions
Last update: 02-14-2014
Answers are available to questions in the following categories:
- How do I stop receiving the Baseball Prospectus email newsletter?
- We understand if you prefer not to receive the Baseball Prospectus email newsletter. To change your preference for the newsletter, please head to http://www.baseballprospectus.com/manageprofile.php and log in with your username and password. Then, select “No Newsletter” from the drop-down menu. The BP Newsletter is always available on our website at http://www.baseballprospectus.com/newsletter/
- How do I change my email address?
- Please head to http://www.baseballprospectus.com/manageprofile.php and log in with your username and password. Enter your new email address and click “Update Info”.
- I can’t remember my password.
- Go to http://www.baseballprospectus.com and click “Forgot Your Password?” (on the blue banner.) It will be sent to the email address currently linked to your account. If you don’t receive a new password via email, or if you can’t remember your username, please send a message, including your email address, to Customer Service through our Contact Us form at http://www.baseballprospectus.com/contact.php
- What is included in each subscription?
- Our summary of subscription features will help you to decide which Baseball Prospectus subscription is right for you. Please find that summary here: http://www.baseballprospectus.com/subscriptions/
- I signed up for the Super Premium subscription. Where do I find the downloadable e-books and The Bat Signal?
- The “Best of Baseball Prospectus” Vol. 1 and 2 will be available to you to download by clicking “Manage Your Profile” on the blue site banner. Coupon codes for the “BP Futures Guide” – and links to instantly redeem them – will also be available on the “Manage Your Profile” page. You can use these immediately, wait for an upcoming edition of BP Futures Guide to be published, or even share the link with a friend so they can download the e-book. The Bat Signal submission form and history of questions/responses from our staff are available on this “Manage Your Profile” page.
- Why do I constantly have to login with my username and password? Why won’t your site remember me?
- Assuming that you are checking the “remember me” box when you log in, the issue may be related to cookies. The BaseballProspectus.com website requires cookies to be enabled to have your login persist. Most web browsers have privacy settings that control this. To see more information about most common browsers and cookies, please head here: http://www.google.com/cookies.html
If you continue to have repeated logins, please write to Customer Service using our “Contact Us” form (http://www.baseballprospectus.com/contact.php) with details of your trouble.
- How do I cancel my Monthly Premium subscription?
- To cancel your Monthly Premium service and recurring billing:
- Please visit http://www.baseballprospectus.com
- Log in with your username and password.
- Then, on the blue banner, please click the link to “Cancel Subscription”. You’ll see a confirmation of your cancellation on the screen. If you don’t see this CANCEL option, please use the Contact Us form to contact customer service.
Upon your expiration date, your account will become a free BP Basic subscription. Your username and password will still work and you will receive the BP Basic newsletter.
- I signed up for one month. Why am I still being charged?
- The Monthly Premium subscription is recurring, which means that it continues to renew each month until you cancel it or upgrade to our One Year Premium subscription. Please see above for the easy steps to cancel your Monthly Premium service and recurring billing.
- I signed up for Monthly Premium but I really want One Year Premium. How do I pay for this change?
- Thank you for subscribing! It’s easy to upgrade to our One Year Premium subscription. To extend, please head to http://www.baseballprospectus.com and log in with your username and password. On the blue banner, click “Extend” and the system will guide you through purchase. The Monthly Premium subscription is $4.95, so you’d pay an additional $34.95 to extend to One Year Premium.
- I want to add Super Premium features to my existing BP One Year Premium subscription. What is the cost and how do I upgrade?
- It’s easy to upgrade from a One Year Premium subscription to Super Premium. The upgrade is an additional $15.04 (Super Premium is regularly $54.99) and will give you access to the additional Super Premium features for the duration of your existing subscription. This will not alter your existing expiration date.
- I want to extend my current One Year Premium subscription for 12 more months and access the Super Premium features. What is the cost and how do I do this?
- Yes, you can add Super Premium to an existing One Year Premium subscription to extend the subscription duration. To add 12 months of BP premium content and Super Premium features, the upgrade is $54.99. Please click “Extend Subscription” on the blue site banner and our system will guide you from there, automatically extending your subscription duration by 12 months and allowing access to the Super Premium features. For details of the Super Premium features, please visit http://www.baseballprospectus.com/subscriptions/.
Other Issues and Feedback
We respect your opinion and appreciate your feedback! We want your suggestions on specific ways we can improve our offerings and customer service. You are welcome to write to a BP author or to Customer Service using our Contact Us form at http://www.baseballprospectus.com/contact.php
Or, you can leave a message via phone: (858) 256-6716
Thank you for supporting Baseball Prospectus!