All open positions you see posted at Baseball Prospectus are paid positions (unless explicitly noted)
- Marketing Manager
Baseball Prospectus is looking for someone to lead our marketing efforts as we look to continue our growth. This role will partner with other teams within BP (editorial, product, stats, etc.) to deliver against our goals and support the various aspects of the business.
This role is a paid position and requires roughly 10 hours/week of work. The position will report directly to the President & CEO of Baseball Prospectus.
- Set the go-forward strategy for the BP brand across all customer touch points
- Lead marketing content team by supplying strategy for social media, podcasts, newsletters, etc.
- Own relationships with marketing partners and manage ad programs to drive revenue for BP
- Build and execute strategies for promoting key offerings (BP360, the BP Annual, Other published work, etc.)
- Enhance and grow BP’s merchandise store through a thoughtful and bitious merch strategy
- Participate in calls with product and leadership teams as required
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in a marketing field
- Curiosity and creativity in problem solving
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team
- Self-starter who’s able to take a project and run with it
- Passionate about baseball
- Knowledge of or experience with digital marketing platforms a plus
- Social Media (especially Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Podcast Monetization
- Adobe Suite
If the position sounds right for you, please email email@example.com and let us know how you would best fit into the team, along with an updated resumé. We look forward to hearing from you, and potentially working with you!
Baseball Prospectus does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.