In Episode 260, Patrick and Craig chat about moving and moving discourse and then discuss five mostly baseball topics.
- The Failson Also Rises: In which John Angelos tells Phil Castellini to hold his beer.
- That’s Cub: Are the Cubs having a sneaky good offseason?
- Because we’re a Mets podcast: Some last bits of Correa chat and a distinct vibe shift to Tommy Pham.
- Rays Method: The Rays went to arbitration with seven of their players. This is a segment that exists.
- Around the Horn: Contract round up time!
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive.
If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now