In Episode 199, R.J. and Craig discuss the Final Four, and then preview the NL West.
1. Craig’s second-favorite team is well-positioned to win 100 games again.
2. The Padres have a lot of starting pitchers and may need all of them.
3. R.J. has strong thoughts about Jake Junis on the Giants.
4. The Diamondbacks are boring, again.
5. The Rockies are never as bad as you think, but are probably going to be pretty bad.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now