In Episode 174, Jeffrey and Craig chat about seltzer and potato chips and then discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. The only rule is 5.06(b)(4) has to work better: The Rays and Red Sox play a wild one, and does the Rays stuff no longer work in the playoffs?
2. Chicago Hope: The White Sox are back in the series and levying some familiar accusations.
3. Aces High: Milwaukee and Atlanta exchange gems…
4. Let’s check in on Craig: …while Craig isn’t all that jorkerfied yet.
5. Thanks I Hate It: An omnibus edition including bad audio and visual marketing, sprint speed quibbles, and a face in the crowd.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now