Listen to “Five and Dive, Episode 265: Trust Fund Falls” on Spreaker.
In Episode 265, Patrick and Craig chat about children’s education and then discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. Natty BOH’NO: Yes, another John Angelos segment
2. I mean it’s one winning baseball team, Michael, what could it cost, Ten Dollars?: Yes, another ownership is mad about teams spending too much segment.
3. Burnes After Reading: What to do about the arbitration process…well, probably don’t repeatedly insult your ace pitcher during it.
4. Around the Horn: Elvis Andrus, mostly
5. It’s Always Sunny Side Up in Philadelphia: Great baseball player cooking stories of the present and past.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now