In Episode 165, Bradford and Craig discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. Protocol Me Maybe: The Red Sox Covid outbreak continues.
2. Because the Mets won’t stop making this a Mets podcast: Acting GM Zack Scott is arrested for DWI, Steve Cohen boos the fans, and the Mets are winning again.
3. Salvador Wowee: Salvador Perez gets to 40 home runs, and we talk about evaluating catchers (and his Hall of Fame Case)
4. Around the Horn: Charlie Morton extends, MLB has one weird trick to solve service time manipulation, and some late breaking #HatChat
5. What to Watch: The AL East battles it out, and the Subway Series is on the horizon.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now