In Episode 94, Bradford and Craig chat about the Kim Ng hire and then discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. Chicago Nope: Breaking news during the podcast for a change!
2. Robbie Jay: Maybe the free agent market will be okay?
3. Drew Smyly, smyling politely: At least if you are taking a one-year deal.
4. This tweet contains monosodium glutamate (that’s bad): It represents the duality of Mike Clevinger
5. How much could a Francisco Lindor cost, ten dollars?: We discuss some trade proposals.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive.
If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now