n Episode 89, Jeffrey and Craig chat about managing your infant’s Dodgers bullpen consumption and then discuss five mostly World Series topics.
1. Dodgers put on a show and return World Series to status quo in Game 3 win: Neither of us remember much about this game other than Walker Buehler‘s pants. We do have some rhyme scheme takes.
2. Dodgers go from potential elation to disaster on a single World Series play: This segment is going to take a while.
3. Can you feel it? Dodgers one win from conquering decades of October heartbreak: Momentum is the next day’s starting pitcher and Clayton Kershaw was all right.
4. The Last Picture Show: A preview of the balance of the 2020 World Series
5. There’s a lot of ways to make money in this world, but I can’t recommend pension fraud: Neither of us are lawyers, but this all seems a little weird in Baltimore.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive.
If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now