In Episode 86 Emma and Craig discuss six mostly baseball topics.
1. Groundhog Dave: Craig has some things to work through on the pod again.
2. Oh, they call me the breeze: They built a ballpark you can also test your new Aston Martin’s aerodynamics in.
3. It’s getting Dusty in here: The Astros are on their way back in the ALCS.
4. Life is too short to spend the rest of it down here in Tampa: Are the Rays fun? Also, a long tennis aside.
5. Lord Forgive Me, But It’s Time To Go Back To Tha Old Me: Tony LaRussa is on the short list for White Sox manager. We ponder why.
6. Thanks, I hate it: Can someone who is good with the Twitter economy help me, my website is dying.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive.
If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now