In Episode 77, Jeffrey and Bradford discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. Moving Day: The Yankees leave the Orioles in their wake, and the Marlins and Mariners are making moves towards the playoffs.
2. Meet the Mets: The Mets may finally have a new owner, but we ask the important question, what does this mean for A-Rod?
3. Around the Horn: A no-hitter, an unnecessary protest, and a proper musical protest
4. Protocol Me Maybe: The Giants had a Covid case, then they didn’t, and the media didn’t exactly cover themselves in glory reporting on it. Plus, what will the playoff bubble look like?
5. A Look Ahead: Two big series with playoff (well, seeding) implications.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive.
If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now