In Episode 69, Bradford and Craig tackle five mostly baseball topics from Craig’s temporary office space that might as well be on a dial up modem.
1. Protocols Me Maybe: The Cardinals still haven’t played a game, Zach Plesac breaks some protocols, and the Reds consider fans.
2. The First Rule of Fight Club is Hide Behind Your Teammates: The Astros have another dust up.
3. Around the Horn: Quick thoughts on an iconic four-base error, a pitcher with your grandpas mustache, and a pitcher with a 1990s mustache,
4. 2 Legit 2 Quit: Some teams are off to a hot start, are they for real?
5. A Look Forward: Good pitching matchups abound.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive.
If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now