In Episode 68, Emma and Jeffrey tackle five mostly baseball topics while Craig gets new windows installed.
1. Protocols Me Maybe: Baseball has new (old) actual (actual this time) protocols. Also a lot of doubleheaders
2. This segment does not get a punny title: Ryan Christenson made a gesture that looked an awful lot like a nazi salute in an MLB dugout.
3. Weights and Measures: The ball is no longer juiced
4. Thanks, I hate it: Blue Emu ads and Blue Jays roster weirdness
5. A Look Forward: Jeffrey and Emma both pick series with division title implications as we approach the quarter point (not pole) of the season. Also, a drone interlude.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive.
If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now