In Episode 65 Jeffrey and Craig tackle five mostly baseball topics, are definitely not epidemiologists.
1. Protocols Me Maybe: The Marlins have an outbreak, and MLB doesn’t seem to have a plan.
2. The Bard returns to the stage: Daniel Bard made it all the way back and is throwing 99
3. Also, he’s a pitcher: Verlander and Kluber go down with major arm injuries, is this just correlation, or is the quick ramp up to blame?
4. Small sample size, small sample sample size (TM Ted Berg): We look at the first 3-4 games of baseball and pick out some standout performances. Are they for real?
5. A Look Forward: Our upcoming games to watch.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive.
If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now