In Episode 57, Emma and Craig tackle five more (mostly) baseball topics.
1. My Mind Is Telling Me No…: Ambivalence still reigns over the 2020 season, but there is baseball on TV now, sort of.
2. Situation Normal: All Fucked Up: And here’s a bunch of reasons for our ambivalence.
3. There’s Always Next Year: Another group of players have opted out of the 2020 season, and they seem to have something in common.
4. Put It On Your Calendar: Also on TV, a primetime schedule announcement show
5. Nashville Hot: There’s still talk of two taxi squads in Music City, but perhaps a major-league team is on the horizon too.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive.
If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now