In Episode 55, Bradford and Craig tackle five more (mostly) baseball topics.
1. So we beat on, boys against the current, borne ceaselessly back into the town: Baseball is officially back, although it’s probably a bad idea and they made the process as messy as possible.
2. Bad Medicine: About it being a bad idea…
3. Let’s play, too: The Grand Ole Opry will have a Grand Ole Taxi Squad.
4. Haha, This Sucks, Man: Should baseball be coming back at all?
5. Your Facebook Uncles are Fighting: Normally we’d invoke Rule 1 here, but…
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive.
If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now