In Episode 54, Bradford, Emma, and Craig tackle five more (mostly) baseball topics.
1. MLB’s Response to George Floyd’s Death: You will be surprised to learn the League still hasn’t gotten back to Bradford.
2. An Offer You Literally Can’t Refuse: This is the stupidest day in MLB history, a record that will be broken by every subsequent day in MLB history. Also, Craig should check Twitter less.
3. Bad Medicine: Even if baseball figures out the economics of a restart, there is the pesky matter of the ongoing global pandemic.
4. How Much Can One Playoff Round Cost, Michael? $10?: It’s actually, uh, about forty million times that,
5. Thoughts on the MLB Draft: And we wrap things up with some thoughts on the MLB Draft that Craig couldn’t think of a pithy title for.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now