In Episode 52, Craig, Bradford, and Emma tackle five more (mostly) baseball topics.
1. An offer you can refuse: “Max Scherzer throws some high heat to the League’s latest economic proposal.” – Craig Goldstein
2. Minor Threat: Some teams are furloughing minor leaguers, some teams are cutting them, and a scant few are going to keep paying them, imagine that.
3. What we need right now are athletes: Pro athletes have been deemed essential, what does that even mean?
4. Bad Max: Max Kepler‘s excuse for his recent instagram posts doesn’t really seem all that plausible.
5. The Duality of Franchise History: You know we had to talk about it.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now