In Episode 51, Craig and Emma discuss all-nighters and then tackle five more (mostly) baseball topics.
1. Safety Dance: The Union and League continue to debate health and safety standards for a return to play, we assume they will get to the whole money stuff eventually.
2. The Rent is Too Damn High!: At least it is for the Athletics, who are paying about as much for the stadium as a three-bedroom in SoHo.
3. Furloughdown for the Letdown: Teams have begun to look at their June budget sheets, and it’s not what you want (if you work for a baseball team).
4. The Next Last Dance: The Last Dance is the only sports we have, so we consider some baseball options.
5. Thanks I O’hate it: If you are doing some last-minute shopping for Emma’s sister’s graduation present, might we suggest Dale Degroff’s The Craft of the Cocktail.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now