In Episode 38, Jeffrey and Bradford tackle five more (mostly) baseball topics.
1. Not his first rodeo: Madison Bumgarner has a secret rodeo life, and we discuss who gets to play cowboy.
2. Black Out Night in Canada: Bradford does not bust any stereotypes about Americans and geography, but whatever city live in up north, you can’t stream the Blue Jays.
3. I stole a sign: It’s our requisite Astros segment as we recap the current state of litigation against the team and try and figure out who’s paying a price for their cheating.
4. Heartbreaking! Bauer keeps making great points: Another Astros cheating segment sort of, but at least this one isn’t about sign stealing.
5. Frozen Out: I am guessing this segment will not result in a brand sending us free stuff.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now