In Episode 183, Jeffrey and Craig chat about prospect lists and then discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. WAR, it’s not good for this: The league has another completely serious CBA proposal.
2. Unfrozen GM Laywer: We are once again a Mets podcast, and the Mets still don’t have a GM.
3. Carlsbad Comedy Club: We review Scott Boras‘s annual tight five minutes at the GM meetings
4. Around the Horn: Free agency rumors and a new pitching coach in Arizona.
5. Thanks I Hate It: The front office execs aren’t even old enough for quarter-life crises anymore.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now