In Episode 18, Bradford and Craig tackle five more (mostly) baseball topics
1. There’s no such thing as a free agency: Well, unless you are a catcher
2. During Jeter Week, no less: Craig loves to talk about Hall of Fame voting. Just loves it.
3. There’s a lot of ways to make money in this world, but I can’t recommend insurance fraud: The Yankees are trying to void the last year of Jacoby Ellsbury‘s deal, and that’s not the funniest example of teams being weirdly cheap this week.
4. 24 million reasons not to stay in Tacoma: Bradford and Craig chat about the Evan White extension.
5. r/Aubrey Huff: N E V E R T W E E T
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now