In Episode 167, Bradford and Craig discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. Whistle While You Work: The Mets cannot play a single normal baseball game.
2. Natty Boh’no: The Orioles just normally lose. Plus, another ridiculous home run by a Blue Jay.
3. Wake Me Up When September Ends: We consider non-Eastern division playoff teams. What have they been up to?
4. Around the Horn: The Giants are in the playoffs, a couple of notable pitching performances, and another GM promotion/extension. Jeffrey’s Jose Siri segment gets cut for time.
5. What to Watch: Dodgers/Padres, basically.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now