In Episode 166, Jeffrey and Craig discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. Rhapsody in Blue Jay: After a sweep (mop?) of the Yankees, Toronto is on the cusp of a playoff spot. Also, we talk about Bo Bichette because Jeffrey is co-hosting.
2. Protocol Me Maybe: The Red Sox have found another Covid positive through testing… much to MLB’s chagrin?
3. I guess we have to talk about the Hall of Fame: So we do.
4. Around the Horn: Erik Neander extends with the Rays, Jacob deGrom‘s UCL is magic, and some other pitcher injuries.
5. What to Watch: Dodgers/Padres, basically.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now