In Episode 151, Jeffrey and Craig discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. That’s Cub: The Cubs are sellers. Who might be on the block and what went wrong on the north side?
2. Grand Slam City: The Padres and Nats played a wild one.
3. Actually talking about a Baseball Prospectus article: There were no bad hats or uniforms this week, so we can actually plug the work done on the site that hosts this podcast for a change.
4. Around the Horn: Kershaw is hurt, the home run derby bracket is set, and ABS might need some recalibration.
5. What to Watch: We get you info on the next Pablo Lopez start, but mostly preview the Euros final.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive.If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now