In Episode 144, Jeffrey and Craig chat about coffee (again) and then discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. I’m Sticking With You: We have rules about the sticky stuff(s) and it’s even more far reaching than you would have figured.
2. Also, he’s a pitcher: Pitching injuries might complicate some division races and the trade deadline
3. Appraising Arizona: This is mostly a baseball fashion podcast now
4. Around the Horn: The Pirates have another moment in the sun, the Blue Jays hit bombs, and what’s up with the Padres, Dbacks, and Orioles (well, two of those are slightly more obvious)
5. What to Watch: Can we interest you in a nice game of soccer?
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive.
If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now