In Episode 130, Bradford and Craig discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. Very disrespectful Jeff: We don’t understand the Rockies. We might understand why one would no longer want to work for the Rockies.
2. Minnesota nice: The Twins might be in trouble. Or maybe not, it’s been like three weeks.
3. An offensive offensive environment: The Twins aren’t hitting, but neither is anyone else.
4. Around the Horn: Craig is going to cry about it (the Dodgers). Plus, what is a no-hitter anyway? And what is Jonathan India wearing?
5. What to Watch: Jacob deGrom. That’s it, that’s the segment.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive.
If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now