In Episode 124, Jeffrey and Craig chat about the quad box and then discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. Not Going to Georgia: MLB has moved the All-Star Game from Atlanta (well, Cobb County) to Denver.
2. Oh no, Fernando: Fernando Tatis jr. dislocated his shoulder on a swing. That’s bad.
3. Trade Deadline Creep: A couple of bench infielders are on the move.
4. Around the Horn: Akil Baddoo might be really good. The Mets are still really the Mets, and some other stories from the first week of the season
5. What to Watch: Jeffrey may have finally convinced Craig that Pablo Lopez is really good.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive.
If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now