In Episode 113, Emma and Craig discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. 340 million in the air that night: Fernando Tatis has a new, uh, very long-term contract, but have you considered what this means for the TV markets?
2. A joyous return to baseball: It’s time for our first spring training injury roundup.
3. Coming to exactly 120 towns probably not near you: We have a minor league schedule, probably subject to change.
4. There’s no such thing as a free agency: A few more players find 2021 homes, and 2023 paydays.
5. Nicheless in Seattle: Jerry Dipoto is hyper-focused on something other than 27 offseason trades.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive.
If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now