In Episode 310, Patrick and Craig chat about camping and then discuss five mostly baseball topics.
- Fallen Angels: Shohei Ohtani has a torn UCL
- We Can’t Have Nice Things: With both Trout and Ohtani injured again, Patrick reflects on how baseball stars are remembered instead of just writing about it.
- Better to remain silent and be thought a fool: John Fisher gave a long interview, you can guess how that went.
- Around the Horn: The White Sox will have a new front office. The Nats will have the same front office. The Yankees might be evaluating their own front office. Plus, we check in on some pennant races.
- Craig finally figures out how to “win” one of Patrick’s games.
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now