In Episode 261, Patrick and Craig chat about Frasier episodes and then discuss five mostly baseball topics.
Listen to “Five and Dive, Episode 261: Be Your Own Hall of Fame” on Spreaker.
1. Rolen, Rolen, Rolen: Is this said in a Rawhide or Limp Bizkit voice, choose for yourself. Also, the writers chose Scott Rolen to enter the Hall of Fame.
2. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss: It’s nice that we have owners out here every week filling the news void at this point in the offseason.
3. Patrick and Craig discuss the domestic violence investigation against Mike Clevinger (cw: domestic violence/child abuse)
4. Trading Places: The trade market was active last week, especially for the Twins, a team Craig is now jealous of?
5. Secret Game: Patrick has a secret game for Craig.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton.
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now