In Episode 252, Jeffrey and Craig chat about natural peanut butter and then discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. Houston, we have a championship: Pitching brought the Astros back from a 2-1 deficit and won them another World Series title?
2. Winning Fixes Everything?: But about that last World Series title.
3. What’s Next?: What is next for the Phillies and Astros.
4. Thanks I Hate It: A regional mattress CEO threw out the first pitch in Game 6, and did some other stuff.
5. Around the Horn: Timmy Trumpet can keep his Mets uniform, Shohei Ohtani can keep his Angels uniform, maybe, and we have some hardware.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now