This week Harry and Kendall discuss pitcher similarity scores. Where did they come from? What are they? What can they be used for? And what might they evolve into.
This week Kendall learned a little about Ted Williams, and Harry learned something from Neil deGrasse Tyson.
- Pitcher similarity scores by Josh Kalk
- Clustering pitchers by similarity by Vince Gennaro
- Measuring Pitcher Similarity by Glenn Healey, Shiyuan Zhao and Dan Brooks
- Baseball Reference Similarity Score Definition
- Pitcher Similarity Scores 2.0 by Stephen Loftus
- Finding Comps for Other Signature Pitches by Jeff Sullivan
- Kendall's TWIL: Ted Williams, My Father
- Harry's TWIL: Baseball TweetTalk, with Neil deGrasse Tyson
Download Here (82.2 MB; 58:51)
iTunes Feed (Please rate and review us!)
Email Us email@example.com