Welcome back to the DFA podcast! Hosts Bryan Grosnick (Baseball Prospectus) and R.J. Anderson (CBS Sports), plus producer Shawn Brody (Beyond the Box Score, BP Mets), are talking about all the transactions and roster moves that make MLB go. From trades and signings to callups and disabled list stints, DFA is here to provide analysis and commentary on all things baseball.
On the 28th episode of the DFA podcast, Bryan and R.J. go over a trio of top prospect callups: Walker Buehler, Alex Verdugo, and J.P. Crawford. The guys then hit the small waiver-wire moves that took place, consider the Cardinals' process, and close things out with some talk about Nori Aoki. (As if there was any other option!)
We're on iTunes! Please rate and review us, so others can find and listen to the show. We're also on Stitcher, and if you know of another platform you'd like to find us on, let us know! Thank you for listening!
- Transaction Analysis – Post-Post-Deadline (by Bryan Grosnick)
- Transaction Analysis – Buy Low, Buy Lower (by Ben Diamond)
- Transaction Analysis – Justin Time (Part 2) (by Bryan Grosnick, Victor Filoromo, Emmett Rosenbaum, and Jeffrey Paternostro)
- Transaction Analysis – Justin Time (Part 1) (by Bryan Grosnick and Jarrett Seidler)
- The Call-Up – Walker Buehler (by Kate Morrison and Mark Barry)
- The Call-Up – Alex Verdugo (by Keith Rader and George Bissell)
- The Call-Up – J.P. Crawford (by Jarrett Seidler and Ben Carsley)
Download Here (51 MB; 53:48)
iTunes Feed (Please rate and review us!)
Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus.Subscribe now