Baseball Prospectus and the New York Mets invite you to join us for a great day of baseball on Saturday, July 9, 2016 at Citi Field. Thanks to the fine folks in the Mets front office, we are proud to be able to offer our guests the following:
- Approximately two hours prior to game time, we'll have a private "meet and greet" with special guests and Baseball Prospectus personalities. We'll also have three Q&A sessions, where you can ask anything and everything your heart desires.
- A team panel, featuring:
- Sandy Alderson, General Manager
- TJ Barra, Manager of Baseball R&D
- A media panel, featuring:
- James Wagner, New York Times
- Chelsea Janes, Washington Post
- Anthony DiComo, MLB.com
- A BP and friends panel, including (but not limited to):
- Ben Lindbergh, Former Editor-in-Chief and current NYT Best Seller
- Jeffrey Paternostro, Senior Prospect Writer and All You Kids Podcast Host)
- Bret Sayre, Managing Editor and Fantasy Manager
- Craig Goldstein, Minor League Editor and General Internet Curmudgeon
- Many of your other favorites like George Bissell, Kate Feldman (NY Daily News), Mike Gianella, Scooter Hotz, Jeff Quinton, Stephen Reichert, Jarrett Seidler, Mike Vorkunov, Maggie Wiggin (Metsblog), and more.
- One ticket to Citi Field to watch the Mets take on their division rival, the Washington Nationals, with Baseball Prospectus fans and staff in the Budweiser Landing at Citi Field. As of this very moment, it lines up as Jacob deGrom vs Max Scherzer, so we hope you like punchouts.
- A $15 coupon to be used toward a new Baseball Prospectus Premium or Super Premium subscription or your next Premium or Super Premium renewal.
- A fedora. Seriously:
Game time is 7:15pm.
You must be logged in or create a free account to make your purchase. Confirmations with additional details will be sent within 3 days of your purchase.
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now