Job Title: TrackMan Operator
Location: Viera, FL
Deadline to Apply: 04/17/15
Summary A game-day position in Baseball Operations is now available for the 2015 season. This position will report to the Assistant Director-Video Scouting and will be responsible for the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
· Work each home game; arriving 1 hour before game time
· Responsible for setting up rosters and tagging information
· Will log information for the entire game – monitoring the system and making any changes throughout the game (i.e. roster changes, defensive substitutions, etc.)
· Responsible for fixing any errors, uploading the game to the TrackMan site and running data and reports for coaches/front office staff at conclusion of game
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Qualified candidate must be motivated, well organized, and detail orientated
· Previous experience using TrackMan software is preferred but not required
· Preferred candidate live in proximity to Brevard County/Viera area
Education and/or Experience One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer Skills To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Must be able to provide their own personal laptop and be able to work all home games.
Hours vary according to the game schedule. Game times vary. Weekday games are typically 10:35 am and 6:35 pm and weekend games are typically 1:05 and 5:05 or 6:35 pm.