Baseball Prospectus and the Royalman Report invite you to join us for a great day of baseball on Sunday, July 8 at the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum with special guests, the Baseball Industry Network and Royals Authority.
Thanks to the fine folks at the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, we are proud to be able to offer our guests the following:
- Private panel discussions with Baseball Prospectus, the Royalman Report, Royals Authority, the Baseball Industry Network, and major league baseball operations personnel.
- Meet and greet Kevin Goldstein, Jason Parks, Rany Jazayerli, Bradford Doolittle, Jeff Euston, John Perrotto, and Joe Hamrahi from Baseball Prospectus, Troy Olsen, Michael Engel, Jeff Herr, and Chris Kamler from the Royalman Report, and Craig Brown from Royals Authority.
- Special guest participants including Dan Evans (Former Major League GM & executive), Michael Girsch (St. Louis Cardinals Assistant GM), Tripp Norton (Baltimore Orioles Director of Baseball Operations), Tyrone Brooks (Pittsburgh Pirates Director of Player Personnel), Cory Schwartz (VP of Stats for MLB.com), Vince Gennaro (President of SABR), Jason Martinez (MLBDepthCharts.com) and additional baseball ops members to be named shortly.
- Festivities will run from 10:00 AM to noon and from 1:00-2:00 PM.
- There will be a networking reception following the event from 2:00-3:00 PM with refreshments.
- From 12:00 – 1:00 PM, the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum will hold a special ticketed public Town Hall fundraiser meeting at the Gem Theater with some of baseball's legendary stars (some very exciting names to be revealed publicly by the museum in the upcoming days).
- A $15 coupon to be used toward a new Baseball Prospectus annual Premium subscription or your next annual Premium renewal.
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now