It's a short show, because we wanted to get to all of your great email. Still, we yammer for about an hour about a variety of subjects, have a quick That Just Happened and tell you of our plans for three shows next week in Dallas. As always, we hope you enjoy.
Note: We do alert you to the presence of the occasional adult language and subject matter. Don't say we didn't warn you.
Up And In Episode 74: "You're Off To A Bad Start"
Download Here (52.5 MB; 57:24)
Join Our Facebook Group
ITunes Feed – If you subscribe via ITunes, please rate and review!
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter: @kevin_goldstein; @professorparks
Skype Voicemail: kingclipon
Table Of Contents
0:00 Breaker! This is Country Mouse
– Why aren't contracts front-loaded
– Why some tools guys are just tools guys
– Converting position players to pitchers
– The potential of having a scout on the show
– Josh Leuke and the philosophy of redemption
– Getting a job doing what we do
– The use of the term 'sexy' to describe prospects
– Guilty pleasures
– Being in one band, one place, one time
– Taking the show into the bedroom
48:29 Impromptu That Just Happened
51:13 Plans for Dallas
Music is by Snailface, all rights reserved, courtesy of the artist.
Thank you for reading
This is a free article. If you enjoyed it, consider subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions support ongoing public baseball research and analysis in an increasingly proprietary environment.Subscribe now