After an undesired one week layoff, Jason and I return with all sorts of stuff. We have email, we have draft talk, we have Manny Banuelos talk and we have Adam Rubin from ESPN New York explaining the financial pickle that the Mets find themselves in. And of course, we have music, we have beverages, and we have arguments about Wal-Mart. Viva la Revolución my good people.
Note: We do alert you to the presence of the occasional adult language. Don't say we didn't warn you.
Up And In Episode 41: "Say Orange Back And Forth"
Table Of Contents
- The emergence of the cutter
- The beauty of tracking seasons
- Hypothetical prospect: 80 hit, 20 power
- The beauty of the score keeping
- Talking about Indianapolis
- More adventures in abandoned apartments
- One more 20-to-80 lecture
- A primer on the financial problems
- Did the Wilpon's know what was going on with Madoff?
- The lawsuit and the loans, and who gets them?
- Selling a chunk of the team
- Where does this all end?
- How does this effect the team's spending in free agency and the draft?
- But wait! There's crimes too!
Music is by IfIHadAHiFi, all rights reserved.