Which of the Astros elite prospects is elitest? The prospect team tries to settle it.
Carlos Correa tops a deep farm system.
Once again, Jason and his team begin an enormous journey. Here’s what you’ll get, and how best to enjoy it.
Hash-tag t-shirts are here.
Quality prospect evaluators, inquire within.
The one where Jason eats a Bulgarian Pot Roast.
The scouting team rolls out a new feature just in time for the postseason.
The prospects team recounts seeing achievers and disappointments this year, among them Addison Russell, Todd McDonald, Henry Owens, and Miguel Sano.
How to make IHOP pancakes from “Top Secret Recipes”
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 heaping teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup cooking oil
pinch of salt
1. Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Use a pan with a nonstick surface or apply a little nonstick spray.
2. In a blender or with a mixer, combine all of the remaining ingredients until smooth.
3. Laddle approximately 1/3 cup of the batter into the hot skillet, forming 5-inch circles.
4. When the edges appear to harden, after a minute or two, flip the pancakes. They should be golden brown.
5. Cook pancakes on the other side for same amount of time, until golden brown.
Makes 8 to 10 pancakes.
Kansas City reportedly calls up a flamethrower who could be a back-of-the-bullpen force or a top-of-the-rotation starter.
A tour of players who showed gains in 2013.
Reviewing our performance in identifying each AL organization’s preseason sleeper.
Reviewing the disappointing seasons of Bubba Starling, Trevor Bauer, Gary Sanchez, Francisco Lindor, and others.